Bookkeepers, accountants & business advisors, did you know you can
Partner with Tradie Terms?
Let’s collaborate and get the tradies on your books set up and sorted with solid Terms of Trade!
How do we work together?
At Tradie Terms® we know that tradies rely on their accountants, business consultants and bookkeepers to help them best navigate their business needs.
So we’ve created the Tradie Terms® Affiliate Programme to build a community where we can support each other and help our trades customers to get paid faster.
Our specialty is helping tradies to:
- Embed solid and favourable terms of trade that effortlessly link to their quote and payment terms to protect their profits.
- Create simpler quote documents that communicate what their client is paying for in an easy-to-follow and professional way.
- Implementing smarter payment terms to speed up their invoicing frequency to improve their cashflow.
We deliver the Terms of Trade in simple, downloadable Word format, the set up on how to load them to your client’s quoting software and the techniques to create quotes with clear payment terms. Click on the You section to see where your business fits in.
Help Your Clients to Get protected, Get Professional and Get Paid Faster
HOW OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM WORKS
Getting your hands on legally-sound terms of trade for your clients is simple. We provide everything you need.
We love to get to know our affiliates personally. Your clients are important to you. So you want to know who you are referring them to.
- We always start with a chat via video call with Sian our terms of trade expert and founder of Tradie Terms
- You and Sian chat and get to know each other
- Sian will explain how the Terms of Trade Set Up Service works and explain the affiliate options
OUR AFFILIATE OPTIONS
Every affiliate is different.
That’s why we offer two options of affiliate benefits to choose from:
- Affiliate Fees we offer a 10% referral fee for every successful referral *
- Affiliate Discount we offer a 10% discount to pass through to your client *
*Terms apply See our Affiliate Terms and Conditions
Making a referral is easy. No forms or online links.
- Refer by Email to let us know your client’s name, contact number, business and email
- We Arrange a Call from our terms of trade expert Sian
- We Chat with Your Client to explain how we work, assess their needs and offer a quote
We cater to every trade type. A quick chat is the best way to ensure we get to know your client and look after them, just the way you would.
- We Keep You Informed so you know how things are going
- We Confirm if your referral has gone ahead and we pass on the affiliate benefit you have selected at sign-up
Depending on the option you chose at sign up we either:
- Apply a Discount to your client’s quote
- Pass on an Affiliate Fee following payment from your client
We explain all the nuts and bolts in your welcome email.
Many Affiliates are bookkeepers. If this is you, we will work together to implement your client’s terms of trade.
Typically this includes:
- You assist with loading terms into their invoicing or job management software
- We hop into a call if needed to troubleshoot upload queries
If you would like us to help you to build your client’s contracting know-how, we can work together collaboratively.
Building a strong community is a core value for us here at Tradie Terms.
Unlock Affiliate Benefits
Get access to exclusive affiliate offers, build value for your clients and make your practice stand out from the crowd with value-added services.
Founder Sian Wingate, is a seasoned legal expert with two decades of legal experience and 10+ solid years of working directly with leading civil works, construction and infrastructure contracting businesses.
Sian started Tradie Terms® to use her extensive experience to help independent trades business owners, who don’t have access to costly lawyers and legal experts day to day to access affordable Terms of Trade and guidance on how to set smart payment terms, create schedules of rates and improve their quoting processes.
Tradie Terms® has a proven track record for helping tradies to get paid faster with practical, actionable training.
Hit play to learn why Tradie Terms® partners with accountants, bookkeepers and business advisors and how it can help tradies.
Why Tradie Terms
we'll be there every step of the way
We have a mutual goal – for your clients to get set up and sorted with terms of trade to protect their profits and set payment terms that empower them to get paid faster! We’ll work together to ensure their quote documents, terms of trade & payment terms work toward this goal.
purpose built resources for tradies
We’ve designed our template store to offer an affordable, instant way to access terms of trade specific for over 30 trade types ready to implement into the settings of software you’re adept at using that enables you to offer a valuable add-on service for your clients.
HAPPY CLIENTS WITH STABLE CASHFLOW
A tradie getting paid regularly and on time is the kind of client you need on the books. Together we can implement terms of trade and payment terms to stabilise their cash flow. One to one services are available for your clients if they need schedules of rates or pricing coaching to achieve better profitability.
Book a Affiliate CALL TO LEARN MORE
Chat with Sian over zoom and a cuppa to learn more about her work with bookkeepers, accountants and business advisors which is helping our trades and small business sector clients to get set up with terms of trade and improve cashflow protections.
Bookkeepers trust us because
we're the experts
Hear from a Tradie Terms® PARTNER
In this 30 second video, Leaine Jones, managing director of Jones Business Solutions shares her reasons for trusting Tradie Terms as her #1 go-to for Terms of Trade for her business and bookkeeping clients.